Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Compelled

Christy and I will be attending the National Missionary Convention this Thursday - Saturday in Cincinnati.

I attended this convention once before as a Youth Ministry intern. I don't remember a lot about what went on that weekend due to the fact that I had a bunch of responsibilities and probably not a lot of time to enjoy the conference.

We are really excited about listening to the speakers, learning from the workshop leaders, and visiting the many booths. I think it will be a great feeling to be surrounded by so many who have truly gone outside the camp. I am sure that by the end of this weekend I will have had my eyes opened to so much. I don't even have a clue about what is going on in most of the world when it comes to spreading the Gospel. I hope this convention challenges me and reshapes my world view.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jake, We are friends of Dennis and Judy Jones and are missionaries working in Mozambique, Africa. We are looking for co-worked to help us in Mozambique. Let us know if you would be willing to know more about what Father is doing in Mozambique and the tremendous needs! In His Love, Jacob & Jaynie Michael

Anonymous said...

contact us at jacobjaynie@gmail.com