Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Jake In The House


This morning I had a brand new experience. I won a radio contest. Here's how it went down.


The DJ asked for the 7th and 8th callers to play the game "What's In My Hat." I was the 7th caller.


I asked, "Is it soft?" The DJ said, "No." So I guessed, "A CD." I was wrong

The other contestant asked, "Is it alive?" The DJ said, "No." I can't remember what he guessed.

I asked, "Does it make noise?" The DJ said, "No." So I guessed, "A coffee mug." I was wrong again.

The other contestant asked, "Does it move?" The DJ said , "No." He guessed, "A remote." He was wrong.

I asked, "Is it a toy?" The DJ said, "No." So I guessed, "A pen." I was RIGHT!


I am the smartest man in the universe!


I actually did have a bit of a strategy. I assumed the DJ would have put something in a hat that was readily available to him in his DJ booth. But, obviously, my guess of a pen was completely out of no where.

No comments: