Sunday, March 15, 2009

Pickle Sickle


Think Flav-o-ice, but pickle flavored. Basically, it's frozen pickle juice. Here's how the conversation preceding my purchase of the Pickle Sickle went:

Me: What is a Pickle Sickle?
Drive-thru kid: It's like a frozen pickle. It's really good.
Me: Really?
Drive-thru kid: Yeah, do you want one?
Me: Sure, why not?

It was only 95 cents.

Actually, as I re-read that conversation, I realize how easy it was to sell me on something that in no way would ever be good. I am a sucker.

2 comments:

caress said...

wow.. that's really disgusting. i'm not sure if i would've eaten that even during the pickle phase of my pregnancy. kudos to you for trying it though. it means you're adventurous. ;)

david millar said...

Like we say on our web site. the BIZARRE tasting pickle craze from Texas... We have to admit it is unusual. I like them a lot but my partner in the business does not. Funny. Just think of them as very cold pickles. The new version though is really good. We added something to it that really improves the taste.